
After Gage tired of hearing himself he decided to try some new expressions. I think in this one he is saying "Ooooh, that is really neat Dad. Do it again." How can you refuse a request like that? Of course I'll take your picture again. And again. And again. With Mommy taking the same picture at the same time right beside me. Must be new parents.


3 comments:
Kim-I've been dying to talk to you but I know how crazy the first week is...so call me when you are rested!
So cute! Congrats, you guys. We had a little boy too. Isn't it an awesome and exhausting thing at the same time? Glad you're posting pics. You can see ours at klaty.com
Hi Kim,
This is your cousin Jen. I will be sure to show these pics of your beautiful baby to Ted when he comes home. I was so happy to find out you were pregnant, and this email today from Hazel is the first I've heard of the bebe. Being older, Teddy and I felt like we won the lottery having Laureli, and just obnoxiously think everything she does is wonderful. I wish you guys the same joy and more. I haven't even got an email address for you, and I had wanted to say congrats long ago, so here's mine, jmcrouch@insightbb.com.
Jen
Post a Comment